FOX F46-719 Lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

santiniuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have searched the forum for any info on the FOX F46-719 lathe but cannot find anyone that actually has one.

I'm a total newcomer on the hunt for a lathe and I'm tempted by this model. I have seen it for around £240 delivered.

Any advice appreciated or recommendations for anything around this price mark.

Thanks

Shaun

Shaun.
I was after this lathe when i was looking,but it was £299 then,but opted for the Perform lathe,and bought my chuck with the difference.
Very pleased with both so far,the lathe especially for the money :D,as are quite a few other members.
Paul.J.

Thanks guys,

Still not sure what way to go to be honest.

Will probably be a month before I get sorted. Just had some injections in my arm to sort out a damn re-occuring 'Tennis' elbow so was told I must not do much. Then two weeks away on holiday.....

Itching to make a start but for now I will swot up :)

Cheers

(I did ring up about the Fox lathe and was told he had sold 50+ recently and all happy customers so far.....)

Enjoy the break Shaun... all the sellers will still be out there when you get back :wink:

Santiniuk wrote:

I have searched the forum for any info on the FOX F46-719 lathe but cannot find anyone that actually has one.

I have one, and 'threatened' a while back to write a review. :oops: Your question has spurred me on.

Just off to play Snooker tonight........watch this space. :wink:

Excellent.

Thanks, really keen to know your thoughts on this one.

Bottom line.. Would you buy one again ?

Looking forward to the write up

Shaun

Back