fotos detalladas de maquina ghermandi

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madere

Reaction score
tengo una maquina ghermandi superolimpia 300, y necesito saber exactamente como es el sistema de alimentacion de la madera, ya que no me arrastra bien las piezas, he encontrado varias fotos pero ninguna muestra el detalle del alimentador

have one machine ghermandi superolimpia 300, and I need to know exactly as it is the wood, feeding system parts not dragging me well, I found several pictures but none shows the detail of the feeder

Thicknesser?

madere":3ea154z5 said:
tengo una maquina ghermandi superolimpia 300, y necesito saber exactamente como es el sistema de alimentacion de la madera, ya que no me arrastra bien las piezas, he encontrado varias fotos pero ninguna muestra el detalle del alimentador

Planer/jointer with auto feed?

Pictures or English would be good if you can.

My spanish is very rusty but i think hes saying he has a machine (GHERMANDI SUPEROLIMPIA 300) and doesnt know how to feed the wood into it?

Google comes up as an edge sanding machine but other than that i cant find anything that would help sorry

madere":2p1f1o9q said:

Well that's obvious - :?

It is possible that the feed rollers need to be cleaned and the table needs to be lubricated with wax.

Es posible que los rodillos de alimentación necesitan ser limpiados y la tabla necesita ser lubricada con la cera.

Translation courtesy of Babelfish

Bob

9fingers":1pkta0sy said:
It is possible that the feed rollers need to be cleaned and the table needs to be lubricated with wax.

Es posible que los rodillos de alimentación necesitan ser limpiados y la tabla necesita ser lubricada con la cera.

Translation courtesy of Babelfish

Bob

gracias por su colaboracion
ya hice eso que me dices pero aun no funciona, ademas pienso que la maquina fue modificada y necesito saber como era la orginal para hacerle las correcciones

Tom K":2sgp0ltl said:
Bidspotter.com-Live Internet Auction Broadcasting-Live Event ...Ghermandi model Superolimpia 300 table type horizontal belt sander, capacity 300mm, fitted power feed unit. Inspection Equipment & Tooling

www.bidspotter.com/forms/event.php?event=1059

Ah one of them :lol:

gracias

consulte la pagina que me diste pero alli no encuentro fotos de la maquina original

13eightyfour":1kfgw1ly said:
My spanish is very rusty but i think hes saying he has a machine (GHERMANDI SUPEROLIMPIA 300) and doesnt know how to feed the wood into it?

Google comes up as an edge sanding machine but other than that i cant find anything that would help sorry

thanks, my english is very rusty too, for this reason I wrote in spanish, thanks for trying it

Back