For Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

RATWOOD

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all
(EDIT)
I have sold most of my wood, I will be putting some smaller lot's up after christmas
chris

Due to my poor health at the moment I am afraid to say, that I will be selling some of my wood I have been drying ready for it to be used.
I have some ash that is 57 in x 20 in x 2 1/2 I have 6 this size and also some 57 in x 20 in x 1 in I have 4 of these.

I have some beech the biggest size is 15 in x 13 in x 4 in and various smaller sizes.

I also have some yew biggest size is 1 ft round and 2 ft long and the small size is 3 in round and 11 in long. Not all yew in the picture is for sale as I would like to keep some for when I am feeling better to do some turning

I will not post as the wood is heavy collection only from NN13

CHJ

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are having to slow down on the spinney front Chris, might I suggest that if you can split the stock up into parcels and give a good asking price guide to comply with the market place guidelines, then placing the parcels on the market place forum may make it easier for members to indicate their interest.

wabbitpoo

Established Member
Reaction score
I am in Nottingham. Is NN postcode Northampton? If so I'd be interested in some of that. Cant see how to PM you so PM me if you know how! LOL