For Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RATWOOD

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all
(EDIT)
I have sold most of my wood, I will be putting some smaller lot's up after christmas
chris

Due to my poor health at the moment I am afraid to say, that I will be selling some of my wood I have been drying ready for it to be used.
I have some ash that is 57 in x 20 in x 2 1/2 I have 6 this size and also some 57 in x 20 in x 1 in I have 4 of these.
100_0754.jpg

100_0755.jpg

I have some beech the biggest size is 15 in x 13 in x 4 in and various smaller sizes.
100_0756.jpg

I also have some yew biggest size is 1 ft round and 2 ft long and the small size is 3 in round and 11 in long. Not all yew in the picture is for sale as I would like to keep some for when I am feeling better to do some turning

100_0757.jpg

I will not post as the wood is heavy collection only from NN13

Sorry to hear you are having to slow down on the spinney front Chris, might I suggest that if you can split the stock up into parcels and give a good asking price guide to comply with the market place guidelines, then placing the parcels on the market place forum may make it easier for members to indicate their interest.

I am in Nottingham. Is NN postcode Northampton? If so I'd be interested in some of that. Cant see how to PM you so PM me if you know how! LOL

Back