For sale Trend T5 Router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boothie14

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone and up for sale is one of the new trend T5 routers.I won it in a competition,but I have no use for it.It is brand new and has never been opened-the carrycase still has the security tag on.It comes with a kitbox plus 3 TCT 1/4" shank cutters.For more details look on this webpage:
http://www.trend-uk.com/en/UK/product/T ... .html-this is the model you are buying.

They retail at £254 and since this is brand new I am asking for £200 which includes posting with parcelforce.

P1010095.jpg

P1010096.jpg

Thanks,
Harry

Hi,

Apologies for bringing this up but, I followed your link and noticed Trend appear to be doing a Product Recall on this model...? :?

Might be worth checking yours out before you try to sell, just in case. That's all. :)

Ok,after a week I am starting to think I put the price too high,so now the price is £165 including postage and packaging(which by parcelforce costs £15)

c'mon guys,one of you must have room for it :D

I suppose the fact that you pointed out that you got it for nowt - might be partly responsible for folk waiting to see what the min £ you'll take for it.

I've already got [lets not count how many] routers. :wink:

Dibs-h":3hdkm0te said:
I suppose the fact that you pointed out that you got it for nowt - might be partly responsible for folk waiting to see what the min £ you'll take for it.

I think the fact that I could buy one brand new from a tool retailer for £147 with full warranty might have something to do with it too although this may not have the 'kitbox' with it (whatever that is)

Tony":bj5c6dsj said:
Dibs-h":bj5c6dsj said:

I think the fact that I could buy one brand new from a tool retailer for £147 with full warranty might have something to do with it too although this may not have the 'kitbox' with it (whatever that is)

It's a good job your a moderator..if one of us had said that..

It would be so nice to have all for sale threads locked

With any communications done by PM or phone if the seller includes a number

Sorted :wink:

8)

Well said Mattty and too true Karl. I couldn't see one like the one for sale here as cheap as £147, so the price seems fair.

Just do as the mods do and state your price, say no offers and insist all correspondence is via PM

Tony":vpw9j5k2 said:
. . I think the fact that I could buy one brand new from a tool retailer for £147 with full warranty might have something to do with it . . .

I think if you'd taken the trouble to actually look at the MTMC website rather than just googling Trend T5 you'd have seen that the router isn't actually available - unless you know of another supplier selling the T5 at this price - in which case apologies.

Steve

Tony, a)this is brand new,and b)I am yet to find a place that sells it for £147,so I think the price I am asking with the kitbox is fair-If you can find a place that sells it this cheap with the kitbox please tell me.

Come on guys, we all know Tony's in a world of his own. Let's just take it as red that he's talking rubbish and move on.

Boothie, you're obviously not selling it here, so why not try eBay. You'll get it's true value on there (which is whatever someone's willing to pay).

The price is from Powertool Direct, but you have to add VAT.
Not sure if that is a Trend refurb, though.

The 240v is actually slightly less, but as you say, doesn't seem to include any extras.

To put in my twopennorth, if someone is selling something as new I don't care if they bought it, won it or got given it as a present. The value is a percentage of the new retail price, and if I want it I can buy it, haggle or leave it. I'd haggle if I didn't already have one...

Back