For Sale... runs for cover ;)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex s

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have a leigh D3 Jig ( upgraded to D4 spec) . It comes with imperial dovetail template, finger joint template, mortice and tenon template.
Approx 30 leigh cutters ( some never used) all instruction manuals, guide bushes, adjustable guide bush, guide bush adaptor for bosch router.

Over a £1,000 worth new (see axminster) I am looking for £500.
Prefer collection from east london or bury st edmunds.

Any questions/comments/ observations/bitches/comments on price/ condition etc feel free to ask/post...:)

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

largest and smallest dovetail bits
DSC00210.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

Tony Spear":q3gnw9kk said:
For that sort of money you could have bought a Woodrat!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Funny you should say that I have one of them as well. :)

DSC00268.jpg

hi

now that's more like it another member selling tools , as usual good quality , hope someone on the forum gets it , well equipped with extras as well , i still have a way to go yet before I'm ready for on of those mores the pity, but never mind. hc :lol: :lol:

i think its far to dear i,ll give you a fiver for it and i think you should offer free delivery

halken":2mikzoty said:
i think its far to dear i,ll give you a fiver for it and i think you should offer free delivery

A fiver sounds fair, but cant offer free delivery, so lets say £495 for delivery. :)

alex s":3p22abka said:
halken":3p22abka said:

A fiver sounds fair, but cant offer free delivery, so lets say £495 for delivery. :)

tell you what - i'll swap for those bessey clamps :D

Back