FOR SALE: Record Coronet No 1 lathe - now SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cambournepete

Established Member
Reaction score
I need room for my new lathe, so my Record Coronet No 1 is for sale.

Click on pictures for larger versions.
  • The lathe:

Close-up of headstock:

Close-up of tailstock:

8" straight toolrest and bowl-turning rest with 2 banjos:

2 & 4 prong drive centres, dead tail centre, long hole boring drive and tail centres (all 1MT):

1MT drill chuck, 3/4x16TPI screwchuck, 3/4x16TPI chuck for use in shallow 32mm hole (e.g. drilled by Forstner):

I also have one 4" and one 6" faceplate (both 3/4x16TPI, which I forgot to photograph.
All mounting hardware is included, including extra base to support bars when rotating headstock.
It's heavy, so ideally you'll need to collect it.

How does £100 for everything sound?

Any chance you would Sell the Jacobs chuck seperatly ?

Mr. Garnham, here is your chance!

Pete can't be much more than an hour from you

shove shove grease grease

My first lathe is a No1 and this seems like a good deal to me, certainly more bits and pieces then I got with mine. I would have bought it when I was looking.

Good luck selling it, should be a doddle at that price.

Matt

Hi, I am looking to take up wood turning as a hobby and the lathe you have for sale looks like it would suit my needs. Unfortunately I live in Devon and can not quite coming "knocking on your door".

I realise that the item is of a heavy nature but wonder weather you would consider couriering the lathe to me if I met the costs?

I look forward to heating from you.

Just doing my one allowed bump

I've had one tentative enquiry, but it's still for sale

I'm open to reasonable offers.

If it helps anyone I can deliver this Saturday on any reasonable route between Cambridge and the Southend area or next Saturday on any reasonable route between Cambridge and the Didcot area.

Thanks for reading,
Pete

Latest posts

Back