For Sale - Osbourne EB3 Mitre Gauge - SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promhandicam

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my Osbourne EB3 mitre gauge as I no longer use it. It is a fantastic piece of engineering and if you have a table saw without a sliding carriage it makes a great upgrade on the basic mitre fence supplies with most saws. It comes complete including the manual and is in good condition. There are a few scratches and one tiny nick out of the fence where it came into contact with the blade at some point, however this doesn't affect the operation of the gauge. Also I didn't stick the scale on it but I think I have it somewhere, although can't guarantee that it is still sticky. Price £70 including postage (Royal Mail standard parcel) to the UK or you are welcome to pick it up from Godalming.

DSC00143.jpg

Damage to fence
DSC00144.jpg

Send me a PM if you are interested - I promise to send a reply :wink:

Steve

Sold? What? You didn't give me the chance to offer you 35 quid despite the fact you want double that. I didn't get the chance to point out that aldi were selling them for 5 quid in 1984. I didn't even get round to pointing out the fleck of paint that is missing if you inspect it under a microscope. Anyway this piece of kit is useless without a tablesaw. Godalming? You should live down the road from me so I can come round and give you even more grief. How do you expect me to get all the way to Godalming?

Before accepting an offer by pm could you please give me 3 months so I have the chance to do all of the above.

How rude,

Dave

Terribly sorry to all who had hoped to turn this into another bun fight or as Wizer would prefer a 'bum fight'. I will try and do better next time :lol:

Anyway, with Christmas only 48hrs away hopefully there will be lots of unwanted presents being offered at 'very reasonable' prices by husbands who haven't got the balls to tell their other half that when they had mentioned about a new plane, a nice shiny Rolson was not what they had in mind!

Steve

LOL I told my mother I wouldn't mind a new plane - all she said was "you'd better get a runway first - do you think I won the lottery and forgot to mention it". Left me speechless for a short while.

I once said to my Mother "do you know what I'd really, really like for Christmas?).

and she said "I don't give a b***er" what you'd like, you'll take what you're given and like it!).

Around the age of eleven I told my parents "What I really want is a Chopper" and was told "You cant have a chopper theres no way you are getting to run around the streets with a hatchet son". :roll: Twaz of course a bicycle made by Raleigh.

Showing your age there Tom.

Another thread hijacked :roll: :roll:

It doesn't take intelligence to hijack a thread...

Very sorry to say Tom I really don't follow. What hijack? My comment was following on from the previous post about presents and a lack of understanding because of the dual role of words in common use.

Tom K":42dus89l said:
Around the age of eleven I told my parents "What I really want is a Chopper" and was told "You cant have a chopper theres no way you are getting to run around the streets with a hatchet son". :roll: Twaz of course a bicycle made by Raleigh.

Is that Sir Walter :?: Because I'm just to young to remember the bike. :roll:

Coat on and already heading for the door :wink:

Cheers

Mike

Steve, arrived this morning (well had to pick it up from the post Office) excellent thanks

I didn't realise it doubled as a piece of sandpaper as well

Cheers

Chris

Glad you got it ok. The self adhesive sandpaper comes with it and is supposed to stop the timber moving on the fence. It shouldn't be to difficult to remove with the aid of a few squirts of WD40 to get the glue off.

Steve

Latest posts

Back