FOR SALE Makita LS0714 SCMS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard S

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have for sale a Makita LS0714 SCMS it is the upgraded model with work light and laser. Bought late last year for use in trimming out a narrowboat. That project is finished and long gone, the saw is surplus to requirements as I use a radial arm saw for crosscutting in the workshop. It has had very, very light use and is truly as good as new. It is a superb tool and in many ways I am loathe to sell it, but I can't keep collecting tools I am only going to use once in a blue moon. I want £275 for it and will throw in an extending arm mitre saw stand. I know it's not cheap but it is like new and there's a saving of about £60 on a new one plus the stand. Inspection welcome by arrangement.

Many thanks

Richard

Richard,

Already have a SCMS so of no interest to me I'm afraid. However I would love to hear more about the narrowboat fitout as, I am sure would many others on these forums.

Andre

Well, where to begin?, there's an enormous amount involved in fitting out a narrowboat. If you or anyone else are interested or are fitting out your own boat and have specific questions I would be more than happy to offer the benefit of my experience.

Richard

Back