For sale: Mafell MT55 Plunge saw 240v

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigmarshall

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have the above plunge saw for sale with all the extra bits and bobs. Here is what I have (the prices in brackets are what D&M are currently selling these things for new, inc. vat):

Saw, 1.6m rail, 48t blade, 32t? blade, rip fence (£485)
Guide rail connector (£52)
1.1m rail (£76)
Rail clamps (£40)
Sliding bevel attachment (£96)

As to the condition of these items - they are all a little dusty, probably as new if I cleaned them up. I had two blades with the saw, and am still on the first - and it's still got 2/3rds of its life left, so you can see how much work the saw has had. The other is unopened. I've perhaps used the sliding bevel attachment once or twice, never used the rip fence or the clamps. I've used the two rails and saw approximately 30 times for MDF and hardwood sheets.

There is a slight chew mark in one of the aluminium rails, where I had a slight novice/silly person moment the first time I used it, the blade damaged the very edge of the track and a tiny < 5mm piece of the rubber edging (easily replaceable). It in no way weakens or reduces the utility of the track, and it has not damaged the blade or saw. I've used it a dozen times since then. I can get a picture of this if you need it.

As you can see if you went to buy these items new, it would cost you near enough £750. I would like to get as much as I can for them, so I would like to invite people to offer whatever they think the kit is worth. (please don't make a silly offer like £150 though).

I'm located on the border of Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire (5 miles south of Chipping Norton). Postcode starts in OX7 for the map programs. Free very welcome to come here day or evening and try out the saw and accessories at your leisure before making an offer.

You can PM me if you're interested, or email [email protected] (which I will probably be able to check more frequently).

Thanks!
Craig Marshall

Here's the D&M Page: http://www.dm-tools.co.uk/product.php/section/7385/sn/MAFMT55CC

christ give it a few more years and it will be sold at the David Stanley auction!!!

Adidat

Latest posts

Back