FOR SALE "Laser Guide"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaco

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I have for sale an Avenger Laser Guide that I bought from the USA for my Dewalt 708 Mitre saw unfortunately although I asked that it would fit and was told yes, what I didn't realise was that the newer 708's had changed a bit and this guide works fine on that.

I tried to get it to work with spacers etc. but to no avail so I can't sell it as new but it has had all of about 20mins use, as you can see from the pics it will fit mitre saws and even hand saws... all you do is remove the outer washer that holds the sawblade on and replce this with the guide, I was very ****** off off that it didn't fit as I could tell it would have been a good bit of kit...

It has sat on the side in the shed for about a year now so the packaging is a little grubby but the guide works A1 as I have tested it before sale... also has 4 spare batteries.

I am open to sensible offers...

3Large.jpg

2Large.jpg

Hi Seaco
Very interested for my EB KGT501 - haven't a clue whether it would fit, and equally, don't know what a sensible offer is.... Help!

Back