FOR SALE: Delta Q3 (40-958) C-arm scroll saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrit

Established Member
Reaction score
DeltaQ3Scrollsaw2.jpg

Regarded by some as one of the best of it's type (read Rick Hutcheson's site for a Q3 review) this saw is sadly no longer available in the UK - possibly a victim of DWs pricing policies (now that they own Delta). The spares, should you need any, are still readily available in the USA. See here and here for the APTC catalogue entry in 1998. Superb scroll saw on floor stand and weighing a very stable 41kg. Little used as the job it was originally bought for got too big and I put it on the CNC in the end and now offered at half the UK new price. Includes a selection of approximately 100 unused blades (maybe many more). Kept Lubo waxed and oiled from day and always under a dust sheet. Can deliver in North of England and possibly to East Midlands (Leicester/Derby/Notts) or even London/Kent as I'm possibly making a couple of longer runs before December. Cost me over £500 with the blades, delivered - almost as new, with stand, OIRO £245, and yes I'll haggle or possibly even P/X.

Please PM me if interested.

Scrit

wrightclan":2elv0nn9 said:
What could any of us possibly have that would make a good p/x for you (the man who has everything)?:wink:
You never know - you might have an old White or Wadkin or Robinson sitting there, forlorn, unloved, rusty........ :whistle:

there was a pile of "dominion " on ebay for sale the other week
looked like a combination machine of one description or another
that might sway him , and i think it was in scotland
didnt have a motor on it IIRC
mel

The minus side to an Elliott or Elliot Super/Supreme is the weight - the smallest one is over 1-1/4 tonnes. If it were a Dominion tenoner, however....... :wink: (as if)

Scrit

Latest posts

Back