folding work bench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildewood

Established Member
Reaction score
greetings one and all i'm in need of a folding workbench - i had thought that the B&D 825 looked the to be the one - however it got slated in the reviews and apparently it's not a patch on the old ones now using cheap lightweight materials.
So what do you recommend - i liked the foot rest for the 825 for steadying the work - but i'm open to peoples suggestions and experiences of there benches.
thanks in advance S

I use the current Bosch one when I am doing stuff away from my shop. Its better than the latest rather useless and feeble B&D ones. The Triton set up (jaws, with three legs) is also good, though not really a workbench as such.

Screwfix have the Keter ones sometimes on offer. Folds flat but lacks jaws. Very stable though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what you're using it for I think, on site installs I use a basic low saw bench similar like Chris Schwarz's one - I've found kneeling on the stock usually trumps a poor vice. I'm sure you could make something folding that would do the trick

Back