Fisch Wave Cutter 45mm Forstner Bits from Amazon.com

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy one at a time and youshould escape import tax and whatever fees the delivery company charge (as price + P&P is below £15). Buy more than one and you're above the limit. Either get the sender to post individually or buy a few days apart!

duncanh":ru5m1jj9 said:
Buy one at a time and youshould escape import tax and whatever fees the delivery company charge (as price + P&P is below £15). Buy more than one and you're above the limit. Either get the sender to post individually or buy a few days apart!

I paid £28 for two, delivered. Not too shabby.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GeordieStew":1whjbo9i said:
duncanh":1whjbo9i said:

Unless you're lucky, the package will get stopped at customs and you'll have to pay import duty on top of that £28 + handling fee. Or has the package arrived already?

duncanh":3saerfgf said:
GeordieStew":3saerfgf said:
duncanh":3saerfgf said:

Unless you're lucky, the package will get stopped at customs and you'll have to pay import duty on top of that £28 + handling fee. Or has the package arrived already?
Already arrived

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back