First toy of the year....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Brubaker

Established Member
Reaction score
My heater crapped out over the winter....still worked but efficiency waaaay down so no working in the shop. Now that it has warmed up the first thing that had to be done was install a gas fired tube heater. At 45,000 btu's for a 440 square foot space, that thing really puts out heat.
Anyhow, you will recall the motorcycle rocker that I copied from a photo in our local newspaper of a clever Welsh toymaker & his motorcycle rocker. His of course, uses a light bike style with a single cylinder motor. I decided to try a modify this to a more North American style bike hence, this one has a twin "V" motor.
This one will be donated to an organization that works with inner city parents with kids that suffer learning difficulties to bring them up to speed before they enter the school system.

Lee

IMG_0271-1.jpg
[/img]

Lee,

Very nice, I can hear that off beat exhaust note echoing in the shop, I love V twins. 8) :D And this one is carbon neutral. :roll:

Lee, I'm sure it will be much appreciated and get plenty of use throughout it's life time.
Well done for taking the time to do this =D>

Lee , thats very nice work well done you and for a good cause 8)

I have a cousin living in your town he works at the local yamaha dealer you should go along and see him with a photo of this and they may commision you to make one for the shop window :wink:

Pm me if you want his details :D

Back