Fine Furniture Magazine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in Lane Cove Library, Sydney, using free internet service on forum and have in front of me two of the fine furniture magazines for June & August 06.

This is the first time I have seen these magazines and I must say there are some fine pieces of furniture displayed throughout the pages.

So if anyone has not viewed these mags I can really recommend a trip down to your local library. 8)

However since writing I have found that any images displayed on the UKworkshop forum are not showing on the Library computer. I suspect this is to avoid image problems that might be offensive etc.

devonwoody":2uhlnk90 said:
However since writing I have found that any images displayed on the UKworkshop forum are not showing on the Library computer. I suspect this is to avoid image problems that might be offensive etc.

Maybe..more likely a browser/firewall interaction..I sometimes have the same problem viewing some images posted on the forum. After all, it would be pretty dire from a research perspective if you couldn't actually see half the stuff on the internet. How about news.bbc.co.uk?

Latest posts

Back