Final Workshop Clearout - ALL SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NormanKing

Established Member
Reaction score
Kity 613 Bandsaw SOLD
This is old but still works. It also includes a new 1” blade and mitre guage (shown)
Axminster Belt and Disc Sander SOLD
Other than worn sanding disc/belt it is in perfect working order. Also includes manual
Router Table Top SOLD

Axminster Dovetail Jig SOLD

Axminster Adjustable grinder platform SOLD

Thanks to everyone who made an offered or purchase.

Spot the happy moose who is off to ebay to cancel his snipes on bandsaws.

btw just for openess sake, i have agreed to sell the sander on to woodsworth for a fair price (also pending collection/delivery)

MickCheese":12yirg8n said:
7 minutes.

Is that some sort of record? :shock:

Mick

possibly - just luck as i just sat down at the forum while the dog eats her dinner and bingo

mind you quick sales seem to be the :norm: my little bansaw which i am selling to part finance this buy just went in 13 minuites !

Norman is a top bloke to deal with i just bought stuff off him and am really pleased with everything e :D

Thanks moose, way more then fair deal! Just need an address and i'll have my Currier pick it up. He'll have the cash for you. I actually only wanted the sander so this worked out perfect. Thanks NormanKing as well! a very kind offer to the community.

Hi Woods - ive alreadsy sent you the address by pm - trusting a courier with cash hey :shock: brave man

i'm picking up the gear from norman on tuesday so it needs to be after that - and i'll have to liaise with swimbo to make sure someones here so i'll get back on pick up dates (as shes away this weekend).

will your courier need it to be on a pallet btw ? if so i can probably arrange that

P

trusting a courier with cash hey Shocked brave man

i've trusted him with a thousand quid before. So i think it will be fine :wink:

I've known him for three years now and never use anyone else

miles_hot":1ab0uq5l said:
BSM, do you need the router top? :)

Miles

sorry mate but yes i do - thats going in the outfeed, or right hand table of my 419.

depending on how i do it the fence and hold downs may be surplus to requirements but I wont know that until I get the gubbins and sort it out =- if they are i'll let you know.

the only other thing i'm likely to part company with out of this gear is the axminster dovetail jig - i'd take 15 quid for that if anyone is interested

Nuts,
I have just brought an Axminster router plate, thinking of getting a band saw and disc sander for a while now. and I only live 15-20 mile up the road in Sittingbourne. :(

plug":2ut2xytx said:
Nuts,
I have just brought an Axminster router plate, thinking of getting a band saw and disc sander for a while now. and I only live 15-20 mile up the road in Sittingbourne. :(

ah well , you are nicely placed for axminster then ;)

Back