• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FFX - Festool 5ah batteries £65

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bosch high output 5.5Ah (2200 Watt equivalent) will cost you about a tenner more than that, and a top notch intelligent battery charger is in the upper 50's, so it doesn't sound far off a fair market price.

But how come Lidl always charge a lot less for their batteries compared to the others. If they can do it cheaper why cant festool etc, or is it because they don't want to as they make money on the batteries not the tools.

But how come Lidl always charge a lot less for their batteries compared to the others. If they can do it cheaper why cant festool etc, or is it because they don't want to as they make money on the batteries not the tools.

I dont know about Lidl batteries, but do they have Bluetooth ability....?
I would also assume the quality of the battery cells used in Festool batteries is far better than the Lidl cells...?

I haven't got Festool but i do have Lidl and De Walt and the quality as in how long they hold a charge and how long they last is definitely a case of you get what you pay for.

I haven't got Festool but i do have Lidl and De Walt and the quality as in how long they hold a charge and how long they last is definitely a case of you get what you pay for.

.......And the flip side to that is,....I have quite a few Festool batteries, the oldest pair are from 2011 and they still take and hold a charge and are used extensively for my work.

Back