Festool TS55 for sale - SSTC

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilyweely

Established Member
Reaction score
Mornin'

I have got two Festool TS55's and only one pair of hands. So I am going to let one go. It is in the systainer with all the gubbins APART from the guide rail, which I only have one of. In good condition, all working fine. I think I also have a spare blade for it, along with instructions.

It is the variable speed one. I was hoping to get £200 (hoping?) and am in Bedford, so ideally would like collection. I will leave it here for today then try other options!! :lol:

Cheers

Neil

PS Sorry, should've said; 110v.

Sounds like a fair price to me. If I were in the market for one, i'd definitely have snatched your hand off.

Cheers

Karl

Just to clarify, this is a 110v model.

Sorry I didn't put it at the front of the initial post. All my stuff is 110v and I just kinda forgot to state it. :roll:

Cheers

Neil

I have just had a play with it and can confirm it is all working nicely, plunge smooth etc...

The Bosch blade that is with it is a Festool copy, and is in good condition.

HTH someone

Neil

I'm not sure about the B being braked - it seems to be more about 240 volts rather than 110 (see here

Miles

Now sold, I think, although this fella has been about to buy something from me before and pulled out, so I am not sure........

Thanks folks

Neil

Here it is ;
Copyofselectpixjune2009festool001.jpg

Copyofselectpixjune2009festool002.jpg

Neil[/img]

Back