Festool - My addiction gets deeper

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chems

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't you just love Festool, they can make a box of bits of wood seem exciting. So I pictured it for you enjoyment.

wow...

i was excited when i got mine too, did get any extra stickers tho :cry:

Although about a week later when i went to use the 4mm for the first time i took the bag out to find an extra set of bits hiding underneath. It was a good day for all involved :D

luke

Oh that was a stroke of luck, don't normally get anything free with festool!

I also took delivery of Axminster new bench top MB9020 P/T whilst my SIP is in for a warranty repair. I was extremely pleased to find that its an 8" machine as opposed to the 6" machine its standing in for. Amazing value for money at £170.

woodbloke":1k510rr3 said:
As I don't have a Domino :-({|= I'm completely underwhelmed - Rob

When you retire Rob, but yourself a little present.

Anyway enough of this gloating, it's not healthy :lol:

The sip is already sold.

The Axy model is really good, just as good as the SIP but an extra 2 inches capacity. Just have to remember its a hobby machine!

Waka":3h1qe3u4 said:
woodbloke":3h1qe3u4 said:
As I don't have a Domino :-({|= I'm completely underwhelmed - Rob

When you retire Rob, but yourself a little present.

Anyway enough of this gloating, it's not healthy :lol:

Says the King of Gloat! I remember when I got hit by a drive by gloat of Kapex and Rosewood not long ago.

Just had a builder mate come over to join up a bit of window sill for him, he is amazed by the domino. It is fantastic!

Chems":1qnrv4wg said:
Says the King of Gloat! I remember when I got hit by a drive by gloat of Kapex and Rosewood not long ago.
I take slight issue here...Waka is without doubt the Gloat King, but Martin has to take pole position for the 'drive-by'

Anyone remember his tablesaw?..superb, never seen it done better :lol: - Rob

£160.

Yes timing is, there will come apoint when the new one is upgraded in the near future shall I put you down for dibs?

lol @ the tissue box!

Back