Evo-Stick Fast Foam

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petermillard

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, so it's not exactly a 'tool', and I don't use expanding foam much myself, but sometimes it the right 'tool' for the job; I used this for the first time yesterday and have to say it's absolutely brilliant - does just what it says.

It's a solvent-free expanding foam that comes in a sealant-type cartridge which (obviously as it sets in a 60 secs...) has to be used all at once. It's very liquid (i.e. runny) but quickly expands; there's a promo video here.

It's roughly twice the price of regular expanding foam (£11-ish) but well worth it if you're on a schedule. I built a drawer unit to fit into a fireplace for a customer recently and installed it yesterday; had the whole install done in a couple of hours; normally I'd be waiting at least an extra hour for the foam to go off, so highly recommended.

Cheers, Pete

I wonder what its like to use part of a tube and come back to use the rest later? Thats always an issue with the normal squirty foam, as I find the rest of the can is more or less useless after the first session, as its so gunked up or the propellant is all gone. If this product solves that then I can see me using a lot of it!

Ed

Chems":2abg1rl6 said:
That looks great, I wish I had a hole that needed filling just to try it out!

Chems, you're welcome to try on my missus, the hole under her nose never stays shut :lol:

She's just back from Florida, so 2 weeks on my own, now I can't get near the TV, the phone is in use 24 / 7 and the bedroom has dissapeared under suitcases :roll:

I'll PM my address (SHE LIKES FIREMEN )

Cheers

Jed

Mr Ed":btovjzls said:
I wonder what its like to use part of a tube and come back to use the rest later?

It's sold as a 'one-shot' product - once it's opened you have to use it or lose it - so I think it's unlikely that you'd be able to save some for later, though feel free to give it a try and let us know how it works out ;)

Cheers, Pete

Latest posts

Back