Earlex 5500 HVLP Sprayer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skronk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thinking of trying spraying as finish.
I use MDF mainly for hobby projects and DIY. Occasionally plywood for planters. Typical potter abouterer.

Will the Earlex give me nice smooth finish on Mdf with satinwood or eggshell finish ?......and will it take gloss paint (not very often).
Would I need to change needles to get a smooth finish ?
Is there an alternative to this machine ? Even cheaper that would do for the MDF ?
Don't know anything about these machines !!!!

Thanks.

Hi Skronk,

I bought an Earlex 5500 a couple of months ago. I ended up calling Earlex head office and asked if they had any returns. Cant remember the name of the chap who helped me but he was very helpful and hooked me up with a return in perfect condition for a very good price. Might be worth a phone call. Good luck

noddy67":901awgc0 said:
Hi Skronk,

I bought an Earlex 5500 a couple of months ago. I ended up calling Earlex head office and asked if they had any returns. Cant remember the name of the chap who helped me but he was very helpful and hooked me up with a return in perfect condition for a very good price. Might be worth a phone call. Good luck

As my reply above.....alrerady bought unit. Thanks anyway.

Latest posts

Back