• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Dry hardwood boards

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Sefton

Wood Workers Workshop
UKW Supporter
UKW Sponsor
Reaction score
Threshing Barn, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcs WR8 0SN
I have a a collection of boards for sale which have been within my dry storeroom for at least three years.

Too many to list but please check the images for board numbers, sizes and prices which range between £2 to £270.

They will be available for inspection at my school workshops on Saturday 10-3pm, cash on collection.

Timbers include Swiss Pear, Oak, Padauk, Ripple Sycamore, Pau Rosa, Maple, Wenge, Cherry, Teak, 1/4 Sawn Oak, English and American Walnut, Ash, Sapele, African Blackwood, Steamed Beech, Lacewood, Anigre, Elm, East African Cherry.

Cheers

Peter
IMG_4491.jpeg
IMG_4492.jpeg
IMG_4493.jpeg
IMG_4494.jpeg
IMG_4495.jpeg
IMG_4496 (1).jpeg

Hi Peter, I could not see any teak in the pictures, but I would be interested in any teak and Brazilian and Khaya Mahogany you might have, for my work repairing and restoring classic wooden boats.

Hi @YoungSalt sorry the Teak was on the other rack, I also have 1.5mm construction Teak veneer-still to be priced up. I am teaching today and turning my attention to stock take and preparing for the show tomorrow.

I have a few "Mahoganies" but not an expert on the different varieties, but you are welcome to come and take a look.

Cheers

Peter
IMG_4548.jpeg
IMG_4549.jpeg
IMG_4550.jpeg

Just wanted to say thank you to you and Steve for all the help today (Sat 10/6/23). I bought some very nice pieces from your sale. Well worth the 4 hour round trip.

Just wanted to say thank you to you and Steve for all the help today (Sat 10/6/23). I bought some very nice pieces from your sale. Well worth the 4 hour round trip.
Thanks for making the trip, Steve did a great job advising people looking for timber and veneers, hopefully you got home and missed the rain. We just about put all the tents away before the sky opened up.

Cheers

Peter

Thanks for making the trip, Steve did a great job advising people looking for timber and veneers, hopefully you got home and missed the rain. We just about put all the tents away before the sky opened up.

Cheers

Peter
No rain here until today and then only a quick shower. The gardens could have done with a bit more.
Glad you managed to keep your powder wood dry. ;)

Thanks @Bristol_Rob that is stunning, the timber sale went very well looking to put another one on later in the summer.

Sorry I didn't get chance to say hello it was indeed busy.

Cheers

Peter
Did look at going but would still be on my way back to London according to travelling website thing! as tried trains gave me friday or monday and over 10hrs

Hmmm... they might not be happy with you carrying a few 3m planks, either.... just kidding :giggle:

Does make you wonder with all this Zero carbon non sense and don't want you to have a car/going anywhere for the future not only your own but businesses like OP's where apart if you do drive/own a car etc with charges/fines/tickets and much more inc road charging and then businesses trying to deliver things without £50 a package in post! Now add Pubic Transport into the melee with fares X1.2.3.4 ooopps a bank holiday with a Y in it that's X15 times normal please! and only two trains today.............................................................................................................

Thanks @Bristol_Rob that is stunning, the timber sale went very well looking to put another one on later in the summer.

Sorry I didn't get chance to say hello it was indeed busy.

Cheers

Peter
Hi Peter, wanted to come but was away. If you do do another, please can you fix the date as early as possible? Some of us wood-poor folks will plan around it!

Back