• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Drum thickness sander found - no longer looking

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lons

Established Member
Reaction score
Have agreed to by from Giantbeat. ☺ so no longer looking.

Drum thicknessing sander wanted.
Within reasonable travelling distance of Northumberland ( 20 miles north of Newcastle), or I could look at a courier collection. Anything not too large considered but something the size of a jet or Axi 16-32 would be ideal though as long as suitable for a smallish workshop I don't mind.

Please PM me if you have one and thinking of selling.

Last edited:
HI Lons, i have a smaller 10" one i might be able to sell soon, would that be too small?

i imported it it during the pandemic when i was desperate for one & could not find any in stock, its had a pretty easy life so far just sanding poplar veneers, im upgrading but dont have the new machine quite yet.

im in west yorks but I'm sure we can figure a way to get it to you if need be

HI Lons, i have a smaller 10" one i might be able to sell soon, would that be too small?

i imported it it during the pandemic when i was desperate for one & could not find any in stock, its had a pretty easy life so far just sanding poplar veneers, im upgrading but dont have the new machine quite yet.

im in west yorks but I'm sure we can figure a way to get it to you if need be
Hi

If the 10" is too small for Lons I am interested in a small machine like that. Please consider me if Lons does not require it

Cheers

Lyn

I'm just waiting for details Lyn when he can get them sorted and will make a decision quickly once I have those. TBH 10" is enough capacity for my needs if everything else is acceptable.

Back