draper rotary tool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bstn1234

Reaction score
can anybody tell me please if a collet nut for a dremel will fit my draper rotary tool as you don't seem to be able to get spares for the draper
thanks in advance

This link, on page 10, looks just like my Dremel but as the thread maywell be different, you perhaps ought to find someone near with a dremel, and just literally check using a dremel nut.
Unless, of course there is a friendly and helpful electrical tool repairer near you!
Page 8, 10 on the indicator shows it all very well.
Failing any of the above, C W Tyzack are the spares people that I use, measure the thread and ask them, very helpful!
A new one is about a fiver.
HTH Regards Rodders

http://www.tooled-up.com/artwork/ProdPDF/53111ins.pdf

thanks for replying I have only just bought my draper rotary tool and didn't realize that they don't sell spares or at least don't appear to my local tool shop has been trying to get me a flexi drive and has been told that they don't sell parts separately from the tools. Never known a firm like that but I will at least know what make to steer clear off in future I think I will buy a dremel nut and just take the chance. thanks again.

just to let everybody know I have the Draper 53106 rotary tool and took it to the local tool shop where I purchased it and they tried a dremel collet nut on it for me and it fits along with the collets thought I would share this in case anybody else need this question answered

bstn1234":1d3ghos3 said:
just to let everybody know I have the Draper 53106 rotary tool and took it to the local tool shop where I purchased it and they tried a dremel collet nut on it for me and it fits along with the collets thought I would share this in case anybody else need this question answered

Many thanks for the information on the collets, At least you have found a friendly and helpful tool shop.
This'll be here for others to see!
Regards Rodders

Latest posts

Back