Dictum - Anyone deal with them

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcleod

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,,

I am trying to get a response from the folks at Dictum, and apart from an automated e-mail response there has been nothing.

Tried calling and got an automated response in German.

Anyone else dealing with them at the moment, and having issues ?

Thanks

Kevin

Personally I've got nothing bad to say about Dictum... Always easy to work with and always very quick to deliver. I'm sorry you're having issues, I hope they get sorted soon :)

Fraser

Update

Received a very nice e-mail from them apologising that their website had been affected, and they had also to close the warehouse etc due to the flooding, but that things were getting back to normal and my order would come through soon.

So well done to them for the good customer service even in very difficult circumstances.

kmcleod":yagmzbc7 said:
Update

Received a very nice e-mail from them apologising that their website had been affected, and they had also to close the warehouse etc due to the flooding, but that things were getting back to normal and my order would come through soon.

So well done to them for the good customer service even in very difficult circumstances.

Sounds like Dictum to me!
Glad everything is sorted out, it's a pain when internet orders don't work out how you want!
I once ordered a £40 set of violin strings, and spent 2 weeks with no reply, their phone number was invalid, no reply to emails etc... Luckily the guy was just on holiday, but it drove me round the bend!

Fraser

Hi,

I know this topic is stale but I just wanted to add my recent experience in case anyone has any reservations ordering from Dictum.

Last Tuesday I ordered some straight edges, glue and other bits from Dictum and everything arrived today; just 4 days later and 4 days before Xmas so everyone in the shops and postal system must be really busy.

It was a very pleasant shopping experience and I can highly recommend them. They have some bits that are hard to find elsewhere and their shipping rates are very reasonable.

Frank

Back