• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold DeWalt Radial Arm Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeG.

Established Member
Reaction score
I have had this saw 25 or 30 years, and it has had less and less use as I moved over to a mainly-hand-tools way of working. Time for it to go. Mechanically sound, with everything present and in good working order, but the plastic cover over the arm is a bit tatty. Most of that (particularly the melted section) is the way it was when I bought it. The blade needs sharpening, and isn't the negative-rake variety best suited to RASs.
Single phase, 220V on a domestic plug.

It is a DW Power Shop 125 and it's yours for £125.

oegAHzI.jpg

70Sa9g9.jpg

T1Db5uL.jpg

zHoRuT3.jpg

dyLmYbf.jpg

I have had this saw 25 or 30 years, and it has had less and less use as I moved over to a mainly-hand-tools way of working. Time for it to go. Mechanically sound, with everything present and in good working order, but the plastic cover over the arm is a bit tatty. Most of that (particularly the melted section) is the way it was when I bought it. The blade needs sharpening, and isn't the negative-rake variety best suited to RASs.
Single phase, 220V on a domestic plug.

It is a DW Power Shop 125 and it's yours for £125.

oegAHzI.jpg

70Sa9g9.jpg

T1Db5uL.jpg

zHoRuT3.jpg

dyLmYbf.jpg
Hello. Can you please tell me the approximate weight of this saw?

It's offers like this which make me regret I don't live in the UK. But if there is any chance I can bring it to the EU, I'm interested.
Much appreciated,

Brad

It's about 48kg. Not the easiest thing to weigh.
I'm sorry and thank you. I'll check to see if I can get some decent rates for shipping to my location. But in the meantime if anybody wants to grab it I won't stand in their way. I'll reply as soon as possible.

Latest posts

Back