Dewalt 788 has arrived

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why had you been after one of these specifically? cult following, general interest, best of the best?

Very interesting. Having had marking "problems" with the painted surface of the table on my Excalibur (the only "problem I've had with it BTW) I think the idea of the Formica stuck to the table is a good one. Just my take, but I'd have preferred that brown Formica to be green or grey though.

(Re red text: If you look right up at the top row of the page when you have it first opened for posting or replying - or you can open your OP and press "Edit" right down the bottom now - you'll see a horizontal list of quite "funny" (to me anyway) symbols. About 6 along from the extreme LH you'll see a symbol looks (to me anyway) like a rain drop. Mouse click that and you'll get a drop-down colour palette. Select whichever colour you fancy and from that point onwards all your text will be in the colour you selected.
To "correct" your initial post now that it's been displayed: as said above, go all the way down to the bottom of your OP, press "Edit", then use your mouse to highlight all the red text. Then, as above, find the rain drop symbol all the way up at the top, choose the new colour you want and press - then "Robert's your fathers brother"!
HTH)

I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it. And what's your present machine BTW?

Back