Devonwoody absent from forum for next 6 months

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like to inform the forum that Janet & I are visiting Australia this winter at the kind invitation of an Australian forum member Echninda who befriended us on the last occasion we visited Oz. We are departing this weekend.

We will be residing At Garvoc which is around 200 miles west of Melbourne and my time I expect to be occupied with fishing, painting and hoping I might be able to take up bowls (which we noticed on previous visits is very popular).

Another Australian forum member (Auld Bassoon) is kindly lending us a laptop but our country residence will be reliant on a mobile telephone so I do not expect to be able to communicate with any forums.

Wish you all the coming seasonal greetings, and many happy hours in your favourite pastimes.

Enjoy yourselves and hope you manage to make the odd visit to the forum now and again. Painting, fishing, bowls? Sounds good, you'll certainly not miss the winter over here I suspect.

Noel

6 Months!!! :shock:
How the other half live eh? :lol: I do hope you have an enjoyable break. Just don't forget who to support in the Ashes.

Andy

have a great time DW, i'm not envious at all! :mrgreen:

Goodluck mate!

Just remember to watch out for the spiders, snakes, snails, crocodiles, jelly-fish, toads, insects, sharks, stingrays, exuberant ozy cricket fans, excessive sun-burn, random boomerangs, heat stroke and under cooked sausages.

Other than that i'm sure you'll have a great time!! :twisted: :twisted:

:mrgreen:

I'm sure you'll be able to check in from time to time, question is,with all those activities, will you a/ want to b/ have time?

Have a great time.

Mark

Hello DW, have a great time you lucky old devil, last time I was befriended by anyone and invited to spend some time with him he was in jail :oops: :oops: :oops:

Only joking. go and enjoy Alan.

Back