dental drill

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elaine

Established Member
Reaction score
hi
I was given this by my dentist. does anyone know the fittings needed to hook it up to my air compressor? or where to get the burrs for it? it is a Topair 395 model

cheers
elaine

Attachments

• drill.jpg
    drill.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 792
Elaine":1crgn7rs said:
hi
I was given this by my dentist. does anyone know the fittings needed to hook it up to my air compressor? or where to get the burrs for it? it is a Topair 395 model

cheers
elaine

Hi Elaine

I don't know how to hook it up though if you do an extensive search of the model number I'm sure you'll find info on the net.

Why don't you ask your dentist for some of his / hers used burrs as they regularly replace them, (I did). Failing that, probably all you need to know is the shaft diameter as there are a number of suppliers. Again, ask your dentist where he gets his supplies.

cheers
Bob

Cheers guys. There is a local firm who do pneumatic fittings so will take it down there. Great find on the burrs. If I get it up and running I will do fillings for free, but only with a disclaimer :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back