Comp idea, Big Bash 2007 perhaps?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about a contest for "most lurid woodworking-related scars"? :roll:

Scrit

scrit . ive got one thumb 3mm shorter than the other one , but no scar :?
does that qualify ?? and had a paslode 4" nail through the other thumb , again no scar , but a nice entry and exit wound .
how about a 4" scar at the lower part of my spine , where they just took a disc out , cos ive worked to hard . apparantly .

dedee.
i can see that those americans are haveing no problem putting a "bit of weight " behind those planes :shock:

mel

a paslode 4" nail through the other thumb
Ouch !!!! I slipped with a paslode pin gun and put a pin between my thumb and finger . Id nearly finished the job so i changed hands and did the same again to the other hand :oops: I went home after that !
Ive also got a lump just above my knee where Mr Stanley knife decided to play , very little blood , mostly a clear fluid ouzing out :-s Ill stop now as im making myself feel sick .

Battle marks? I have a split lip now just a scar from where I fell through the floor of a double decker stand at an exhibition and then straight through the falsework ceiling below that ending up hooked like a fish on one of the suspension rods for the ceiling, with the rest of me wrapped up in the cable that had previously been in the floor / ceiling.
:roll:

waterhead37":2naua3ea said:
Pictures! We want pictures! :lol:

Can't put pictures on here, they would need an X certificate :shock: Back about thirty years ago I put a 1/4" mortice chisel into my wrist, still got the scar to prove it. For about five seconds after I done it I had a nice clean little hole in my wrist, then the fun started, I kid you not but blood shot about three feet into the air, a quickly wrapped it up in a rag covered in Cascamite then sat down before I fainted. I must of done a good job though when I came round It had stopped bleeding, I didn't even bother going for stitches. :lol:

Another accident that comes to mind was at school. One a week we had a two hour gardening lesson, I think it was just a cheap way of getting labour. Any way back to the accident, one of my class mates put a fork through his foot ( quite a common occurance believe me, well at my school anyway) what was different this time he was showing the class how he done it, and promptly done it again. :lol:

oh ohh another one just popped to mind when i used some safty glasses this afternoon to cut some steel sheeting
had to go to hospital one afternoon to have my eye scraped with a scapel to remove a tear caused by a drill bit breaking and hitting me in the eye
the doctor was having a laugh when he told me stay still :shock:

Latest posts

Back