comeback

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joesoap

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Lads
No new topic really . Just to say I've been offline for nearly two months . One month in Thailand to see the grandchildren , two boys and a baby girl on the way , and this last three weeks a prolonged dose of jetlag . Not swine flu as first suspected .
Sheds still standing and untouched but I am in a quandry with what to do with a cracking rocking horse I got , well, to what I know of them a real knock down price . However that's for another topic and suffice to say , glad to be back and browsing .
Cheers !

Welcome back Joe, you'll have a lot of
catching up to do, reading two months worth
of posts. :D

Hi there Woodmagnet
Yes your right but its not the worst pastime is it ? Must beat Emmerdale and the like . I did have scant access when abroad but not the time , family commitments and other pleasures . Cheers !l

Bejeezus !
having said that , going back ten pages to read of Wizers demise comes close to a condensed version of War n Peace :wink:
However I wish you a speedy and complete recovery Tom to get you BACK ! to your old self . Cheers !

Back