Christmas with the Underhills

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric The Viking

Established Member
Reaction score
Bristle, CUBA (the County that Used to Be Avon)
I know Roy can be Marmite* sometimes, but yesterday I spent a happy half hour at the PC laughing out loud. He's done a 'birthday' video (read 'Christmas', I think), that's on the PBS server.

It's a woodworking musical, made all the better by the fact that the country trio is his daughter's.

I know it's corny, but it cheered me considerably on a day of PC disasters (happily the hard discs aren't dead after all...).

Enjoy!

E.

*that should get any visitng Yanks confused!

Eric, thanks for this, I've been browsing this forum for a bit and had lots of useful links, but this is by far the most useful. I'm teaching my 6 year old daughter the fiddle and piano, if she grows up to sing country songs about wooden planes my life will be complete.
Paddy

A spoonful of silly helps the evening news go down , the news to go down , the news to go down. (sung to the Mary Poppins song).
Wouldn't want things going all Clockwork orange now would we?

I liked it too. Cheesy but in a good way.
And after some heavy and detailed Christmas present hinting, I'm pleased to report that I have a copy of Roy's novel and can thoroughly recommend it. Lots of clever plotting, a garnish of woodworking and some excellent jokes!

whiskywill":1xeq39n1 said:
Three mighty perty, and talented, girls there. :D

Couldn't agree more :)

Not sure he'd get away with walking on a public sidewalk with an open faced axe in hand nowadays though..

Back