Cd Cabinets

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Established Member
Reaction score
The latest in the gilded library/ study extravaganza.

2.8 m high. Sits on the other side of the room in the study.

CDcab1-full.jpg

CDcab2-full.jpg

CDcab3-full.jpg

CDcab4-full.jpg

Should hold just under 3,000 CDs.

Onto this one next.

Cheers

Tim

tim":1gj3faup said:
Should hold just under 3,000 CDs.
Wow.. that's even more than my ipod can hold.

Very nice work.. although the colour scheme's not to my personal taste.

Hello Tim

The colour may not match the decor of my home, but I really really like this piece. Good for you. :D

Keep up the good work.
Travis

i've heard about bringing the garden into the home tim, but that is amazing. :lol: :twisted:

looks very nice though, are you installing the library system for numbering and alphabetizing the cd's :?

as with the rest of the library complex, the work looks good and although like others, i am not sure about the colour, it is certainly something to be proud of.

paul :wink:

Paul Chapman":3uwyuvn2 said:
Am I the only one who likes the colour :? :? I think it looks really classy 8) 8)

Cheers :wink:

Paul

No - the clients love it and since they are the ones paying......... Actually Paul I like it too - I wouldn't necessarily pick it for my own house but the setting can take a very bold colour. The rooms are HUGE and actually not very light inside. A darker colour would be lost.

I've just realised that I haven't posted pics of the purple ones! Here they are.

Thank you for all your kind comments.

Senior":3uwyuvn2 said:
That looks great Tim, do you make your own scrolls or buy them in.

The scrolls are bought in. Actually a tale of good customer service. I ordered them from Winther Browne, was told that they were discontinuing them and only had 60 or so left so I ordered them all. For some reason they decided to despatch them in two separate deliveries. The second of which got lost (this was just before Christmas). I had enough to do the library and study so didn't worry about it - I hadn't been charged for the lost ones.

However when the client talked about extending the job I needed more to match. Winther Browne agreed to make some more (they are Far Eastern made) at the discontinued price but could I wait three months or so. Yes - no problem. Three months became four and then when they were finally due in they rang to say that they had missed the boat and would be another three months! I explained the situation again and they said they would see what they could do. A week later a box arrived - they had air freighted them from China. Pretty impressive I think.

Cheers

Tim

Latest posts

Back