Calling our readers in France

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found that a set of bobbins from Axminster and a false table made from scrap bits of MDF clamped to the bed of my mortiser was very effective for small amounts of curved work, along with making the cutouts for laminate flooring round pipes etc... (one of the few times you realise you have the perfect tool for the job). Obviously this isn't a set-up suitable for mass production but if you want to borrow them you're more than welcome to pop round Bob.

Aidan

Bkbv

i picked a refurb up from Charnwood for £80 a few months back for a friend.

Give 'em a call as they often have bargains.

Thanks to everyone for your replies and Aidan for your kind offer.

I will also try charnwood when I get back from France on 6th October.

Meanwhile I will continue my one man attempt at reducing the wine lakes and the pate & cheese mountains! :lol:

Bob

9fingers":2qroiio8 said:
I will continue my one man attempt at reducing the wine lakes and the pate & cheese mountains! :lol:

Oh, I think you'll find there are at least two men toiling away at that! I'm on the other side of the mountain! :wink:

Glad to be supporting your cause Scott. I'm way to the west of you in Lot et Garrone staying with friends. We still have an awful lot of work to do between us. :lol: :lol:

Bob

Scott":1hbbwotj said:
9fingers":1hbbwotj said:
I will continue my one man attempt at reducing the wine lakes and the pate & cheese mountains! :lol:

Oh, I think you'll find there are at least two men toiling away at that! I'm on the other side of the mountain! :wink:

Three men.

Back