Built in wardrobe and alcove units photos

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipz

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i was wondering if any of you guys have any photos of past projects of fitted wardrobes and alcove units under construction ,to give me some ideas of the best way to build them ,manythanks.

Just finished a 9' long one (almost) and will post WIP when it's done. There are loads of guys here who do it professionally and know all the tricks, my main tips are:
-Use the plastic legs, don't think something that has a similar effect will work as well
-Finish everything before assembling
-Don't assemble till it's all cut and fitted, it just takes longer to finish even if you can see some progress quicky

Aidan

TheTiddles":3urmem3u said:
Just finished a 9' long one (almost) and will post WIP when it's done. There are loads of guys here who do it professionally and know all the tricks, my main tips are:
-Use the plastic legs, don't think something that has a similar effect will work as well
-Don't assemble till it's all cut and fitted, it just takes longer to finish even if you can see some progress quicky

Aidan
Did you post the photos ,thanks

Just finished a set of pine ones. Not sure how to link to the postings but look in the projects section for 'Is this a record, finished, almost. There are WIP shots in there too. HTH

phil2010":3kqjdw10 said:
TheTiddles":3kqjdw10 said:

Aidan
Did you post the photos ,thanks

https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/bash ... light=bash coming

Back