• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold BRAND NEW Axminster Bandsaw AW2606B

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brdy

Established Member
Reaction score
Completely brand new, unopened, bought in November from Axminster.

(If photos of the bandsaw in the box are required please can someone let me know, I wanted to keep it factory sealed as long as possible)

Looking for £600, collection only from Gloucester.

I am quite reluctant to sell my small tool collection that I started to build up with the plan to build a workshop and start woodworking. Unfortunately, after purchasing a few pieces of machinery in November/January, I just don’t see me having the time to build my workshop and startup.

Putting the feelers out for this along with my other items in a separate thread.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• 0E29E784-91E5-4AF6-8232-F58311BC4022.jpeg
    0E29E784-91E5-4AF6-8232-F58311BC4022.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • EDAA1A44-E87E-45D5-8B94-9C3B8C821A06.jpeg
    EDAA1A44-E87E-45D5-8B94-9C3B8C821A06.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Completely brand new, unopened, bought in November from Axminster.

(If photos of the bandsaw in the box are required please can someone let me know, I wanted to keep it factory sealed as long as possible)

Looking for £600, collection only from Gloucester.

I am quite reluctant to sell my small tool collection that I started to build up with the plan to build a workshop and start woodworking. Unfortunately, after purchasing a few pieces of machinery in November/January, I just don’t see me having the time to build my workshop and startup.

Putting the feelers out for this along with my other items in a separate thread.

Many thanks.
Can’t help thinking that Axminster should take that back from you with a “restocking fee” that would cost you less than the £200 you’ll lose at it’s current price..

Erm… why “should” they? Retailers aren’t a buffer to our decision making.

Can’t help thinking that Axminster should take that back from you with a “restocking fee” that would cost you less than the £200 you’ll lose at it’s current price..

Is this an actual thing?
Yes, they were happy to do that for me in the past on something (although I decided to keep it in the end). You would need to get it back to them at your own cost

Sean

Erm… why “should” they? Retailers aren’t a buffer to our decision making.
True, although GOOD customer service goes a long way and helps to retain customers and if word of that deed spreads it can even help gain you new customers. Axminster historically traded upon their reputation although in recent years that seems to have declined along with the levels of stock they have access to, the only thing that’s noticeably increased by them is their prices!

Back