Bosch jigsaw blade holder broken...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victorthesecond

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I jave had my Bosch PST18 Li jugsaw for just under 4 years. It isn;t used a huge amount. Today, I started a little shelf making project that needed some corners cutting out for fitting, so out comes the jigsaw. But, the blade won't stay in any more. In the past, I've simply instered the blade and it has locked in place. Sliding the blade holder slightly upwards allows the blade to be released.

I suspect something has broken inside, and have ordered a new jigsaw (direct replacement ie same model as the battery is interchangeable with my Bosch drill. )

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same problem and had a solution other than replacing the whole thing? It isn;t going to break the bank at £69, but is just a spend I could do without making!

Ah, thanks for that. I did see this part on eBat for £30, but havw gone for a new machine on the basis that I could spend the £30 and then either make a mess of it or find that it wasn't that after all! All when I can buy an entire new mchine for £60.....

Latest posts

Back