• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Beware Ceylon Satinwood

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Under the section Possible Health Risks, my book lists .....dermatitis, nasal irritation, headaches and swelling of the scrotum :shock:

Scouse

Established Member
Reaction score
RogerS":14a8y0qy said:
Under the section Possible Health Risks, my book lists .....dermatitis, nasal irritation, headaches and swelling of the scrotum :shock:
A badly maneuvered 12 foot plank of sycamore has, in the past, had a similar effect on me, but without the dermatitis, nasal irritation and headaches... :shock: :oops:

Cegidfa

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello Soulboy,

Err... if you had large cojones to start with, you would end up needing baggier pants after the event :shock: :)
Perhaps Herr Goering should have used some........ If you are familier with the old WW2 soldier's song :D

Regards...Dick.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Scouse":3tfdz2cw said:
RogerS":3tfdz2cw said:
A badly maneuvered 12 foot plank of sycamore has, in the past, had a similar effect on me, but without the dermatitis, nasal irritation and headaches... :shock: :oops:
One summer's day...wearing not much more than a pair of shorts. Hit the rewind button on the tape measure to recover 5 metres of tape. The metal tip overshot, whipped back at me, hit the end of my todger through my shorts. Now that also makes your eyes water. :cry:

studders

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah!!!
Fes up Rog, you was measuring it again weren't ya.

:)

PS Thems Centimetres BTW.

:lol: :lol: :lol: