Axmnster versus Anvil tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graduate_owner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I was thinking to buy a 305 mm velcro sanding disc 'adapter' which sticks to the disc and allows you to use velcro sanding discs instead of adhesive ones. Axminster price £19.24, Anvil price £4.80. Axminster describe theirs as heavy duty. Hermes abrasive discs are from £4.50-£5.50 ish with Axminster. Heavy duty E weight abrasives from Anvil are £12.25 for 10, no brand name specified. All inc VAT.

Anyone have any experience of Anvil tools?

K

Certainly realistic pricing, I fudge fitting self adhesive abrasive discs to my loop sander because of the replacement costs of loop stock elsewhere.

Might go for these myself when next replacements needed, subject to delivery cost of £4.95 being absorbable.

I just browsed their air tools, and they are seriously expensive so it looks like they are not a Nutool / Silverline type of supplier. I shall make up an order and see what these abrasives etc are like. It will be a couple of weeks though, but hopefully I will report back with good news.

K

Latest posts

Back