• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Axminster Trade Series Spiral 310mm Thicknesser BARGAIN

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris-a

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's a chance to grab a bargain - my *barely* used Axminster Trade Series MB103 310mm Thicknesser WARRANTY TRANSFERRABLE

Purchased around a year ago and quite literally used for around 1 hour total. I quickly realised I needed something wider so was succeeded by a 16'' Hammer but by that point I wasn't able to return this.

As the picture show this machine is mint, with barely any use and the good thing is, the warranty is transferrable so it will come with a full warranty from Axminster so you save £200 off the current price it is up for.

It has the spiral head with 6 row helical cutter block with 84 TCT indexing cutters
for massive wear life and a numerical gauge. All the bumf on it can be read here https://www.axminster.co.uk/axminster-t ... ser-103628

Looking for £1800 collected from Surrey, we have a forklift here to help load, any questions just ask.

Chris

LwZ6khi.jpg

Yzm74Vg.jpg

lk5R18S.jpg

FVUPgCq.jpg

Back