axi saw ts200

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pip1954

Established Member
Reaction score
hi bought this saw a little while ago all seems fine but when i set the angle it seems stiff should i lubricate the threads and if yes how should i do it, ie what with (hammer) ,
pip

pip1954":1fxvsxiu said:
hi bought this saw a little while ago all seems fine but when i set the angle it seems stiff should i lubricate the threads and if yes how should i do it, ie what with (hammer) ,
pip

This is possibly an unnecessary question, but... have you released the bristol lever to the top left of the depth wheel before trying to adjust the angle?

pip1954":32mtdyt6 said:
yes ,but you never know :shock:
any one got an answer #-o

My best suggestion is just to turn the thing upside-down and check that there's no gunk in the gears, and if there's anything obviously wrong. I'd probably use white grease for lubrication, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily a good idea! ;-)

It's worth mentioning that - while I wouldn't say mine is malfunctioning - my angle adjustment has been less easy than the height adjustment since new. I think it's as much down to the differing mechanisms used as anything. You may find that there's nothing more you can do about it.

Back