• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

axi saw ts200

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

pip1954

Established Member
Reaction score
hi bought this saw a little while ago all seems fine but when i set the angle it seems stiff should i lubricate the threads and if yes how should i do it, ie what with (hammer) ,
pip

JakeS

Established Member
Reaction score
pip1954":1fxvsxiu said:
hi bought this saw a little while ago all seems fine but when i set the angle it seems stiff should i lubricate the threads and if yes how should i do it, ie what with (hammer) ,
pip
This is possibly an unnecessary question, but... have you released the bristol lever to the top left of the depth wheel before trying to adjust the angle?

JakeS

Established Member
Reaction score
pip1954":32mtdyt6 said:
yes ,but you never know :shock:
any one got an answer #-o
My best suggestion is just to turn the thing upside-down and check that there's no gunk in the gears, and if there's anything obviously wrong. I'd probably use white grease for lubrication, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily a good idea! ;-)

It's worth mentioning that - while I wouldn't say mine is malfunctioning - my angle adjustment has been less easy than the height adjustment since new. I think it's as much down to the differing mechanisms used as anything. You may find that there's nothing more you can do about it.

Latest posts