Atrax,Electra & Triton pens

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornucopia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello folks

Here are four new pens that i've made today
there was going to be a short video to go with it but during editing it ...er... somehow went missing and i cant seem to find it again!!

All four pens are finished with CA and are the Berea brand of kits and my own cast Hybrid blanks

Electra with mini cones
P1180305.jpg

P1180309-1.jpg

Triton with random bits of burr
P1180313.jpg

P1180316.jpg

Atrax with an Autralian burr call rib eye fruit
P1180320.jpg

P1180323.jpg

Atrax with mini cones
P1180327.jpg

P1180335.jpg

Not much point in talking about quality and presentation.

But the unique character of your castings is more than just a cut above the ubiquitous polyester & acrylic offerings, you seem to have a knack for getting a clean contrast of constituents without the muddy blur often seen.

Simply stunning ...... I really like the rib eye fruit pen, really eye catching

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Super pens,

Can you let us know then the Electra Kits might be available via your Site George ?

They look lovely!

I am just trying to work out exactly what I need to start pen turning, I have spent several days poring over the Axminster catalogue, but I am still somewhat confused as to the absolute minimum equipment required.

blademansw":3v7p2w0m said:
They look lovely!

I am just trying to work out exactly what I need to start pen turning, I have spent several days poring over the Axminster catalogue, but I am still somewhat confused as to the absolute minimum equipment required.

Does this Help

Back