Are your projects not getting the recognition they deserve?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Do friends and family fail to get excited by the more simple things you lovingly craft? Don't they appreciate all the effort? (I know mine don't) Maybe this chap would do you a tailor-made correspondence course...

Verbose Ebay auction

Cheers, Alf

Well, at that price he needs talk it up a bit doesnt he.

$25 for a bit of skirting board with a groove cut in it - pah, I'll take ten.

(Thats baseboard with a dado cut in it for the Norm-fixated :D :D :D )

Richard

OMG... I bow down in awe at his skill... perhaps one day I will be able to by as bullsh... err... erudite as he is. 8-[

Mind you it is the states and I bet you he actually gets a buyer. Who was it said "There's one born every minute"?

I note that there were no bids, but with all the other stuff he has sold inthe past (d'you think he's a "propellor head"? :lol: That would explain the pricing

What a Star!!!! :lol:
I notice someone asked if he could make one in a different timber-he replied "I've made as many of these as it is possible for someone to make". He actually TURNED DOWN a customer who wanted to buy one. Makes me wonder if he actually made them himself. :roll:
Philly :D

Philly perhaps he suffers from obssessive/compulsive disorder and went on a course and learned how to make this first project... then couldn't stop making more... and more... and more... until he is now broke from buying the wood and he is living in one room of a six bedroom house because all the other rooms are full of his "merchandise"!!!! :lol:

Neomorph":2udaauv3 said:
Philly perhaps he suffers from obssessive/compulsive disorder and ...snip...couldn't stop making more... and more... and more... until he is now broke from buying the wood and he is living in one room of a six bedroom house because all the other rooms are full of his "merchandise"!!!! :lol:

No chance; he's not a Turner :lol:

CHJ":3ag92x20 said:
Neomorph":3ag92x20 said:
Philly perhaps he suffers from obssessive/compulsive disorder and ...snip...couldn't stop making more... and more... and more... until he is now broke from buying the wood and he is living in one room of a six bedroom house because all the other rooms are full of his "merchandise"!!!! :lol:

rotfl.gif

CHJ":mxaeca77 said:
Neomorph":mxaeca77 said:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back