Anyone near Abergavenny and knows about record power tspp250

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lard

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Just bought an older record power table saw tspp250 and although the basic machine is sound (I think) its in many many many pieces as well as missing some I'm thinking.

Anyone able to provide any assistance/info especially in relation to the sliding table?

Many thanks,
Dave

Hi Bob,

Ta for reply.....,

I bought it at bargain price ( I know, i know....) but as I said the basic machine is fine and def an improvement on my previous saw.

The seller was keen to make sure I took everything/every part with me although he always pointed out that he had never had all the bits for the sliding table and so had never used it.

I'm okish with not having a sliding table but have connections to a fabricator and a retired engineer who, I'm certain, could knock me up any missing bits.

I've no intention of selling but looking for someone to help me put it back together as best I can

Dave

Dave, if restoring and improving a machine is your hobby, and it is for many people, I can only say good luck. If you want to make woodwork quickly, then i think youre making a mistake.

keep us informed of any progress made.

Back