Anyone install evolution rage 5 s in workbench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post so go easy one me!
I did a few years ago but I'm currently breaking it down as the space has become unusable, it had T slots and router (table). I mainly use a track saw now.

Attachments

• 20200314_173721.jpg
    20200314_173721.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200630_192127.jpg
    20200630_192127.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 0
First post so go easy one me!
I did a few years ago but I'm currently breaking it down as the space has become unusable, it had T slots and router (table). I mainly use a track saw now.
Looks great! I'm considering something similar. How come you've shifted more to the track saw? I'm using my track saw with an MFT and questioning whether I even need a table saw; is the only con that it's maybe a bit slower?

Thanks Roboboyo & Jables

Partly because I can't get to the bench anymore as the shed is too full, but I like the track/MFT. Got a workshop build planned next year with more space so would like a larger MFT set up. I started with an Erbauer track saw a few years ago, added a 1.5m Makita track, and earlier this year upgraded to the Milwaukee plunge saw, already had the batteries and it runs on the makita track

Back