Another built in Finally fitted!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks well smart! I'm a big fan of these vertical storage ideas, planning using that sort of idea in our new kitchen shortly. Are those just normal drawer runners you used, full extension?

Shug

If you mean the runners on the shoe racks, no they are soft close runner sets from pull out larder units. I keep my eyes peeled on e-bay for these as it's cheaper than buying a pull out larder and only using the runners. the runners on the chest of drawers are full extension soft close from Buller. :wink:

Good afternoon alan, I have a question for you, on the edges of the mrmdf sides do you edge them or just paint them
please advise
thanks
dave

Hi Dave, I paint the edges of the MRMDF. I give them one coat of sealer, two primer followed by two coats of colour. :wink:

Ok thanks allan, I have a tv cabinet that I have been asked to make that will just be painted and I was thinking about edging it in London plain so maybe I will do it your way
thanks
dave

At long last I have got to a stage where I can post some pics of the fit. What I expected to take two days has taken three so far! I still have to return to make a deeper pelmet due to problems with the original frame that was fitted. Apart from a bit of snagging and the pelmet it is finished.
Here are the pics to prove it:

It has been a nightmare of a job but I am pleased with it. :D

If I may be so bold, I think you should change you're name to DYNAMO, Constantly turning out such a vast amount of excellent, first class work. Just love you're WIP's
When ever do you find time to eat and sleep?
As they say today, RESPECT!
Rodders

I got back to this job this morning and fitted the new pelmet. Glad to say it is all finished now and the customer is very happy with it. :D

Back