A segmented eye bowl pattern

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never gave her it or even told her about it scrollerman. As I was putting it together the sulk on the wife's face was getting deeper and deeper until I finally had no option but to abandon the dye-it-jet-black japanese theme leave it natural and give it to the wife instead. It now take pride of place in the middle of the coffee table as it was in the last photo and I started work on the pagoda light box for my sister instead.

Walney Col":32n47eqt said:
I never gave her it or even told her about it scrollerman. As I was putting it together the sulk on the wife's face was getting deeper and deeper until I finally had no option but to abandon the dye-it-jet-black japanese theme leave it natural and give it to the wife instead. It now take pride of place in the middle of the coffee table as it was in the last photo and I started work on the pagoda light box for my sister instead.

Nice one Col and here's hoping your sister gets the Pagoda LOL ! :roll:

It's taken a while but I finally got the video done for the dish and bowl set.

[youtube]Gt7Rbqyv2k0[/youtube]

It's 26 minutes long and there's not a lot of talking but there's music to help you on your way, I hope you like it.

Col.

Back