A real Noahs ark?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a construction project, interesting indeed if the ideals are similar to the seed bank at Kew, but for animals. However, as anything connected with the Creation Museum, somewhat lacking in intellectual rigour.

Cheers,
Adam S

Interesting project. But a wast of time. Probably what they would have used a cnc machine for if they had one in 1482.

On the cover of the magazine
There's no question why I'm smiling
You buy a piece of Paradise
You buy a piece of me.

Shug

Great project, looking forward to taking our kids some day. Something to counteract the fairytale of Darwinian evolution and the lack of "intellectual rigour" that goes with it!

You know when you regret clicking a website link? This was one of those times lol. What a waste of 29 million.

Nearly half of Americans believe in Creationism (they probably believe in Father Christmas too) so it's not that surprising really. :roll:

God: done?
Noah: yea
God: what's this?
Noah proudly: a swing set
God: you built a park? I asked for an ark
Noah: a what?
God: a boat
Noah: say boat then

Imagine how much good all that money could do....instead of proving how impossible it was for one man to do it.

murdoch":36ojipkk said:
Great project, looking forward to taking our kids some day. Something to counteract the fairytale of Darwinian evolution and the lack of "intellectual rigour" that goes with it!

Nice one! You almost had me there for a moment. :lol:

My initial thoughts were there is very little skill in a computer milled frame, but then it would be a big waste of skilled labour otherwise....

It'd be worthwile if it actually floated like a wooden freighter. Dissapointing its just a structure.

Kalimna":r6znch85 said:
Unfortunately, being wood, it would float, and for the most part, so did Titanic....

Adam

Can't argue with you on that. Titanic was launched on 31 May 1911 and sank on 15 April 1912, so she was afloat for 320 days (7680 hours) and took 2h 40m to sink. This gives a pretty impressive availability statistic of 99.965% for general floatiness.

Back