A Question for Scrit...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
It's very pleasant to see you back in in these parts answering the all the technical stuff with your ususal expertise...so a big welcome back.
However, for the benefit of newcomers (and for those that have been around here a little longer) are we going to see a return to the weekend Scritquiz that usually managed to occupy a whole Sunday?...hope so :lol: - Rob

woodbloke":33quwrqd said:
However, for the benefit of newcomers (and for those that have been around here a little longer) are we going to see a return to the weekend Scritquiz that usually managed to occupy a whole Sunday?...hope so :lol: - Rob
Unfortunately not. I'm a Mod over at Woodwork UK and I'm afraid that's where my main efforts needs must will stay for the meantime. I actually did a big quiz over Christmas over there which was tremendous fun, at least until my PC died! With the number of trade guys we have on it was exceedingly difficult to get anything past them

Scrit

mailee":33rwys3r said:
Oh I don't know Scrit, you sure bamboozled me! :lol:
Well I did have to sweat over the questions, so I should hope so! If anyone is interested the Crimbo Quiz is in two parts, Part 1 and Part 2. I was going to do more, but at that point my PC died :twisted:

Scrit

Hi again Scrit.

Good to see you post again.

I hope the mine of information doesn't close again.

All the best

Les

Latest posts

Back