A couple of new toys

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I would show off my new toys. Both of them from e-bay and at a good price too. £72 each! the lathe is only six months old! still under warranty too. :D
newlathelv8.jpg

newpillardrillsd4.jpg

Well they look like a good buy, that shop must be getting a bit full by now, when all there be a 'mailee builds an extension' thread. :roll: :wink:

Er! well, you are correct Dave, I am running out of space in there. I have been considering a lean to on the side to house the extractor and compressor. It will probably have to wait until next year though. I still have a lot of tools and machines to buy, ha ha. Don't tell SWMBO though. :D

Nice buys,Alan - the lathe was certainly a bargain! (unless you had to collect it from the Isle of Man,or somewhere as remote..)

Andrew

No actually Andrew I was pleasantly surprised as the lathe came from 40 miles up the road! :) Now the pillar drill was the other side of the country though. Oh well, win some lose some. :)

DaveL":53qgu72h said:
mailee":53qgu72h said:
Don't tell SWMBO though. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry folks - I have been on this board for a while now but can't work it out.

SWMBO??????

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks
Simon.

SVB":3dzrlo7h said:
DaveL":3dzrlo7h said:
mailee":3dzrlo7h said:
Don't tell SWMBO though. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry folks - I have been on this board for a while now but can't work it out.

SWMBO??????

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks
Simon.

If your married you would have probably guessed it.....

She Who Must Be Obeyed

Back